4th OGh DBA day: "11 g in practice"
After the successful previous DBA-days from 2009 until now the OGh organizes on 12th of February 2013 the next DBA day.
For this edition the organization has chosen themes such as "Big Data", "Virtualization" and "Optimalisation".
As every year, the OGh asks the Oracle community to contribute to the programme. We are therefore looking for challenging practise cases.
Below you will find an overview of the topics and qualification criteria.
- Reduction of management costs, shortening of deployment times,
- Better resource utilization, reduction of licensing and support costs,
- Database as a service, flexible infrastructure,
- Database appliance,
- Virtualization of database servers,
- Administration with 12 c,
- Performance & Tuning,
Cases are eligible if they meet the following points:
- An independent, non-commercial story.
- The business case presented by the customer is preferably.
- The technical aspects are preferably by a technically substantive expert highlights.
- The case is up to 1.5 years old and has relationship with 11g.
- The presentation should be a challenging/innovative character to have, preferably such that the members to the thought-provoking and provoke discussion.
Please send us your case before the 1st of December 2012.
Do you have a compelling case that you want to share with your peers? Let us know via an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Describe in up to ½ A4 your case and mention your contact information. After receiving your mail, the Programme Committee will assess your topic and contact you.